Karen Spurgin creates
patterned and constructed textiles for fashion, media, costume and interiors.
- fashion houses
- production companies
- wardrobe departments
- anyone needing contemporary textile design and production
Recent successful projects have included....
- 3d constructed textiles
- couture hand embroidery, beading
- embroidery design
- mixed media
- problem solving and consultancy for wardrobe, prop makers and set designers
- editorial consultancy
- hand embroidered costumes for leads on Mike Leigh's 'Topsy Turvy'
- textile design for costumes and props, Millenium Dome Show
- textile design for a variety of designers, London Fashion weeks
- embroidery design for 'ready to wear', major chain stores